Sunday, March 2, 2014

Tiny Gifts

Ahh, snow, thunder, hail, sleet, things that look like snow tornadoes?  Oklahoma, you cray cray.  We're busy staying in pajamas, tackling a mighty to-do list and just enjoying being stuck indoors together.  I've been crazy busy making all sorts of (super exciting and top secret!) things, a few of which were kiddo gifts that I thought I'd share here.  All three pieces were made from various patterns I purchased last year but never had a chance to play around with.  That being said, these won't be things I'll sell in my shop or booth since they're not my own designs but if any of them ever strike your fancy, I'll be glad to whip one up for you as a commission.  :)  Just like I never realized how much I'd love dressing the kid, I never realized how much I would enjoy making tiny clothes. 
Stay warm, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! Love those buttons. I need to reacquaint myself with the sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...